Early Bird discount available until April 10, 2021 - Register today!
Whether you are a new nurse or a Director of Nursing, AVRC invites you to join a master class which will teach you to analyze your performance and work environment like a consultant.
You’ll learn a variety of topics including:
· Stress Free Ways to Handle Complaints and Citations
· Survey Preparation Training
· Psychotropic Medication & Behavioral Management
· Don’t Get Overwhelmed! DON Guide and Must Haves
· Budget and Reimbursement Management Tips
· TPN, PPN Management Training
Date: April 24, 2021 | Saturday
Location: 1763 Royal Oaks Drive
North Bradbury, CA 91010
Rate: $250 Early Bird pricing until April 12 | $300 General Admission
*includes breakfast, lunch, and 7 CEUs
Attendance is limited to allow for social distancing. This workshop follows CDC guidelines for COVID safety.
Provider Name: Maria A Bongo BSN RN MSHI
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
Provider No. 16985 for 7 contact hours
*Cancellation requests must be received in writing by emailing email@example.com 7 days prior to the event date. Additional details and full cancellation policy can be found on the Eventbrite ticketing page.*